Valid 1st January - 31st December 2020
Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, The Egerton is the perfect location for family adventures. With younger children in mind, we have created an offer that will keep them entertained whilst you explore the sights and sounds of the city. On the big bus tour you'll see London's most famous landmarks which your children can capture through their Polaroid camera. Your exhibition tickets will offer you entry into one of London's best museums, creating a day out that is not only fun but also educational for all the family.
Please note: The Science Museum and The Natural History Museum are closed until further notice.
The offer includes:
- Picnic Afternoon Tea/lunch
- Explorer kit containing two caps, two child-size binoculars, pencils, two notebooks and two London themed activity books
- Exhibition tickets to the Science Museum or Natural History Museum
- Big bus tickets for four (two adults and two children)
- A Polaroid camera for each child to document their trip
- One cocktail or mocktail per person, during their stay.
- Parent travel backpack including wet wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues, water, map, mints, a small umbrella
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £1,275 per night (including VAT), based on two people sharing the V&A Suite
- Exhibitions change during the year and offering would be based on the current exhibition on show during your stay
- Offer valid for stays in the V&A Suite or in an interconnecting room
- Additional nights are at our Best Available Rate
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions.