Valid throughout the year
Combine the best of a British getaway with our special Town & Country experience. A trip to England wouldn’t be complete without visiting the stunning countryside, and following a luxurious city break at the Egerton House Hotel, retreat to the ‘chocolate-box’ village of Evershot in Dorset to experience our five-star sister property, Summer Lodge Country House Hotel & Spa.
This escape allows you to enjoy everything our vibrant city has to offer – putting you in the best position to explore the many sights and attractions of London whilst staying in regal surroundings and waking up to a delicious breakfast. Your train will take you through the beautiful landscapes of Surrey, Hampshire and Wiltshire before arriving in Dorset, where you will be greeted and driven to Summer Lodge which was, in part, designed by Thomas Hardy. Here you will enjoy peace and tranquillity, use of the spa and fine British hospitality.
- An overnight stay at the Egerton House Hotel in London
- An overnight stay at Summer Lodge Country House Hotel in Dorset
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Return train tickets between London and Yeovil Junction
- Transfers between Yeovil Junction station and Summer Lodge Country House Hotel
- Complimentary use of the Spa at Summer Lodge (treatments at an additional cost)