Valid from 13th May - 1st October 2017
In celebration of the new show, The Pink Floyd Exhibition:Their Mortal Remains at the Victoria & Albert Museum,The Egerton House Hotel is offering tickets to the almost sold-out exhibition and a copy of the Exclusive V&A magazine; a tour, courtesy of Evan Evans to explore six decades of London’s monumental rock ‘n roll landmarks;a bottle of Champagne on arrival and breakfast daily.
If you are planning a stay in London there’s nowhere better than The Egerton House Hotel. The location is delightfully peaceful, yet you’re right next door to many of the capital’s best museums and shops, with all the attractions close to hand. With our Pink Floyd offer, you'll enjoy a unique experience including tickets to the Pink Floyd exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum - showcasing the first international retrospective of one of the world’s most iconic and influential bands. A tour, courtesy of Evan Evans takes you from the Abbey Road zebra-crossing, recording studios, and homes of legendary rock artists in London. The legends, myths and history will be brought to life by the expertise of the tour guide.
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- A Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Two tickets to a V&A Exhibition on one day
- A copy of the Exclusive V&A magazine
- An Evan Evans Rock Tour
- Full English breakfast daily
Terms and Conditions
- Package price from £403.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic Double room.
- Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate.
- This package is subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
- Pre-booking for the Evans Rock Tour with the reservations team is essential