Valid 6th April – 16th February 2020
From miniskirts and hot pants to vibrant tights and makeup, discover how Mary Quant launched a fashion revolution on the British high street, with over 200 garments and accessories, including unseen pieces from the designer's personal archive.
This world class attraction is on The Egerton's doorstep and we've put together a special package to help you make the most out its proximity.
For information about what's currently on at the museum and for upcoming exhibitions please visit the Victoria and Albert Museum website.
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room
- Two tickets to the Mary Quant exhibition on one day
- Two 60's themed cocktails and canapes
- A copy of the latest V&A magazine
- Full English breakfast daily
Terms and Conditions
- Package price from £365.00 per night (including VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic Double room for a minimum of two nights
- Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate
- This package is subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
- Please note that the V&A will be closed on 24th, 25th and 26th of December