Valid throughout the year
The Victoria and Albert Museum is the world's greatest museum of art and design, with collections unrivalled in their scope and diversity. You can explore 3000 years of amazing artefacts from many of the world's richest cultures, including ceramics, furniture, fashion, glass, jewellery, metalwork, photographs, sculpture, textiles and paintings. Enjoy exploring one of the lastest exhibitions ocean liners, a unique journey through the design stories of the world's greatest ocean liners.
As this world class attraction is on our doorstep, The Egerton House Hotel makes the perfect base from which to visit their spectacular exhibitions. We've therefore put together a special package to help you make the most of these uniquely fascinating events.
For information about what's currently on at the museum and upcoming exhibitions please visit the Victoria and Albert Museum website.
Our dedicated V&A exhibition package includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room
- Two tickets to the feature exhibition on one day
- A copy of the latest V&A magazine
- Full English breakfast daily
- A bottle of chilled Champagne on arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Package price from £365.00 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic Double room for a minimum of two nights.
- Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate.
- This package is subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that the V&A will be closed on 24th, 25th and 26th of December.