One of the many benefits of The Egerton’s superb location is the wealth of fantastic restaurants within easy reach. We can recommend a number of fine establishments to please any palate, and will be delighted to arrange lunch or dinner reservations on your behalf. To see our recommendations for eating out in London and in particular the Knightsbridge area, please take a look at our London Restaurant Guide.
Red Carnation Hotel Restaurants
The Egerton House Hotel belongs to The Red Carnation Hotel Collection which has five other hotels and one bar/restaurant in central London. These hotels have their own fantastic fine dining restaurants which we are sure you will love. These include:
- Cheneston's Restaurant at The Milestone Hotel - Kensington
- Butlers Restaurant at The Chesterfield Mayfair - Mayfair
- The Blue Door Bistro at The Montague on The Gardens - Bloomsbury
- The English Grill at The Rubens at the Palace - Westminster
- bbar and Restaurant - an African themed cocktail bar and restaurant located next to Hotel 41 and The Rubens at the Palace - Westminster
No matter what your taste, our front desk team will happily find the right restaurant for you.