We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident professional who can manage the smooth running of the hotel during the night. The ideal candidate will ensure a high level of guest service at all times and be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage the running of the hotel during the night
- Being responsible for the security and safety of the hotel
- Compiling reports and overseeing the night audit
- Being responsible for the night menu, food and drink orders
- Dealing with reservations and enquiries
- Preparing handover for the day shift
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous front office supervisory experience within a four or five star hotel
- Be a quick-thinker and a confident team leader
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude