The Food and Beverage department within The Montague on the Gardens Hotel, part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, is now recruiting for an Evening Waiter/ess to join the team. Working hours are mainly from 3pm until close, however we require a candidate to be flexible to work early shifts when necessary.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Setting up tables to the correct standards
- Taking orders
- Being familiar with the a la carte menu, dishes of the day and the wine list at all times
- Assisting with silver service of private lunches and dinners as required
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four star hotel
- Have excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and service
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Be competent in silver service skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Have a friendly, flexible and positive attitude